- First degree prolapse
- Second degree prolapse
- Third degree prolapse
- Fourth degree prolapse
In ayurveda, the management of haemorrhoids are carried out in the below given four ways:-
- Medical management (bheshaja chikitsa)
- Operative management (sastra chikitsa and application of ksharasootra)
- Application of ayurvedic kshara (kshara karma)
- Cauterization or agnikarma
- It is simple, safe, and painless.
- It is just 30 min OT ambulatory process.
- No major surgical incision or excision is required.
- Patient can maintain his/her regular life style or routine work.
- Very high success rate (95%-98%) has been reported.
- Cost effective.
- Minimal recurrence rate.